TiE New York Angels is a part of the TiE Global Angels Alliance (TGAA). The local angel investment network empowers startups in early-stage and are seeking Seed or Series A funding.
Built with active investors, TiE New York Angels has invested in many startups across New York and partnered in global investments.
Among our many goals, TiE New York aims to:
- Collaborate with investors across TiE chapters
- Establish robust deal flow
- Provide entrepreneurs access to global capital
- Engage mentors with broad industry backgrounds
- Promote diversity within the startup community
- Assist in creation of new TiE chapters and angel groups
Through collaboration and cooperation, TiE New York and TGAA will establish a thriving network of past, present, and future entrepreneurs who support each other through mentorship, funding, and guidance.
We seek to improve our communities – both local and global – by leveraging our network wherever possible.
Connect with the “Smart Money”!